Reserving your seat(s) is a 3-step process
- Click the “Book Now” button on for the tour of your choice. Our booking system will send us a notification that your request is pending.
- We will review your request to ensure that there are no scheduling conflicts, incorrect payment details, or other potential problems.
- We will either accept or decline your request. Reservations are not considered final until you have received confirmation from us that the request has been accepted.
In all cases, we will follow up with you via email when the request is accepted or declined.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation for all Vermontology tours.
- For day tours and brewery tours, the balance is due 72 hours before departure. If we receive your cancellation 72 hours before the start of the tour you will receive an 80% refund. If it is cancelled less than 72 hours before the start of the tour no refund will be provided and Vermontology will keep 100% of the payment.
- For 5-day tours, the balance is due 30 days before departure. If we receive your cancellation 30 days before the start of the tour, you will receive an 80% refund. If it is cancelled less than 30 days before the start of the tour, no refund will be provided and Vermontology will keep 100% of the payment.
- Vermontology Guided Tours may cancel any tour if hazardous road conditions (snow, ice, etc.) pose a safety risk. In such cases, the customer will receive a full refund.
(802) 417-1996 | email@example.com | Copyright © 2012, 2022 Vermontology Guided Tours, LLC